Chef Dennis has awarded me the opportunity to guest post on his blog, More Than A Mount Full .  You get to learn about me.

Kate..that’s me…hi!

and Kate from Scratch   ...mmmm food

and the best ravioli recipe ever.

Head on over to find out more!

13 Responses to Guest Post: More Than A Mount Full

1. The ravioli are adorable and look delicious!

2. Ack! How did I miss this…headed over now! Better late than never?!

Congratulations on your fabulous guest post…totally delicious looking, Kate!!!!

4. Chef Dennis says:

Hi Kate

thank you so much for such a wonderful guest post! I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend!
    Dennis

5. Just hopping over from Chef’s place to let you know that your ravioli made my stomach rumble a bit… looks fabulous!!

6. Wendy Irene says:

I really enjoyed your guest post Kate! Have a beautiful weekend with your family :)

7. Juanita says:

Heart ravioli…how cool! Like art on a plate :)

8. That heart-shaped ravioli is so cute, Kate. Going to have to check out your Italian food go-to book – Great that ‘convenient home cooking on a budget’ can be as elegant as this.

9. Wonderful, Kate! Will go check out your post right now! :) Awesome looking ravioli…

10. Congrats!!! How awesome! Going to read the post now!

11. Elin says:

Hi Kate…I came over from Chef Dennis. Love your blog and those delicious and healthy food. Great pictures and after reading your guest post at Chef Dennis’s blog, I knew I have to come over and say hi to you :) no regrets coming here, you have a beautiful blog full of healthy dishes which I would love to introduce to my family. Thank you for sharing you joy with us through your home cooking:)

Have a great day,
    Elin

12. Cat says:

Looks great! I should make my ravioli in shapes sometime, its such a cute twist.

%d bloggers like this: